Blaine Anderson needed for a Glee rehab roleplay!
Welcome to Vancouver. The largest city in the British Columbia is known for many things and reels in a large number of tourists from a wide variety of places. Though what most don’t know about this heavenly city with high skyscrapers and ski resorts is that on the outskirts there lies a massive plot of private land belonging to Logan Monroe that possesses one of the finest rehabilitation centers in the country, maybe even in the world; Lost Lakes. Those who are patients, or residents as they like to be referred to, know it all to well though. These are the troubled youth for whom some it’s their last resort. It’s the very bottom of their rock bottom. If the best can’t save them, nothing will. No matter what brought them here or how severe their cases are, they’re stuck. Only time will tell how some will cope or if they’ll even make it out alive.
Explosion in my panties.
BLAINE ANDERSON, 22. POP SINGER. OPEN.
ABOUT BLAINE ANDERSON,
- It was no surprise for any of Blaine’s friends when he got his first record contract. The boy has always been very artistic and his voice was like an angel’s, if anyone asked. But what Blaine himself didn’t expect what the big success he would be making. The guy is called “the new Bruno Mars”, being as his songs have beautiful lyrics and catchy beats. He is the new America’s heart-throb, and things couldn’t be going better… that is, if Blaine didn’t have a secret. You might as well call him the next Ricky Martin, because the boy’s sexuality is a secret to everyone. His manager says he has to keep it down low, but Blaine is struggling with that. Especially now that he is on a show that follows his life everywhere.
- More to be added by the player.
- His best friend is Sam Evans. The two of them met at Motta Records years ago, and got close quickly. Sam is one of the few people that know about his sexuality, and Blaine once admitted that he had a little “crush” on the boy. Sam couldn’t be more natural about it, though. It didn’t affect their friendship at all.
- His brother and him couldn’t be more different, but that doesn’t change the way they feel about one another. Blaine was actually the one who brought Tyler to the show business, and he is thankful for that.
- He is a big fan of Mercedes Jones’ music, and he is excited about meeting her, maybe even making a duet happen.